4.01.2008

my my miniverse

today i found out that some people think my music is cool. that's really cool. thanks, some people. one of these people is named Pat and he is going to collaborate with me over the summer.
I CAN'T WAIT.
my computer is up and running again (it fried yesterday) and i am excited about that too.
in lieu of being generally excited, i am posting a mix. i was in a very bleakandbrutal mood for a very long while, so it's called bleak as fuck.

Bleak As Fuck: A Window into an Inner-Era
1. Sugar Bear (unmastered, unfinished) - br'er
2. Wriggle Like A Fucking Eel - Whitehouse
3. Kitty Empire - Big Black

4. Dull Day - The Birthday Party
5. Eagle Diner - Nosferatu's Lost Dog
6. Blood and Honey - Swans
7. Haircut - A Three Ring Circus
8. Dreamless - Cranes

9. Row, Row, Row Your Boat - Schoolchildren of Wanseko, Uganda
10. When It Burned - Gowns
11. Through A Keyhole - Walter Meego
12. Children's Hospital - Atlas Sound
13. Please Hurt Me - The Crystals


Download .zip File - 50.65 mb

this mix could make or break a sorry soul. enjoy.
in other news, my housemates are dispersing and i'm sad.
end of an era.
end of a post.


1 comment:

kiyakoyote said...

using NLD on a mix, plus five points.