7.04.2008

GO ME!

i have successfully completely skipped, blocked out, and left the month of june undocumented. F.
i feel like a total douchebag; i'm sitting outside of The Last Drop in my new city (because i can't afford to go inside and buy something) stealin their wifi so i can blog. go me.
in other news, i live in philadelphia now. i am living with my friend kate and her boyfriend cody and it is very nice, but also a little bit stressful. i haven't recorded anything since i released Helleaux, so i'm going to get on that so everyone can revel in gay.

happy america day.

4 comments:

Conor said...

july's pretty damn empty too, girlie

Anonymous said...

Yeah hes right, July is very empty. Just as empty as this head of yours..is there anything in there?

Please stop blogging, thanks.

eskimeaux said...

http://school.discoveryeducation.com/clipart/images/hello.gif

Anonymous said...

My bagel went dry, what do I do? I'm thinking of using OxyClean or some other product to revitalize it. Strange, there's an Earwig on my wall too...do we live in the same place? Never mind, hehehe, earwigs are everywhere. I think I have to stop going in the pool, I keep thinking it's just a big toilet. Conor, don't be silly, July was full of many mental illnesses that can't even be documented...bye byes